Sunday, May 5, 2013

New ride- 2013 Specialized Epic Comp Carbon 29er.

After close to a year contemplation I have decided to spend a lot on a new bike that will hopefully fly me faster on the trails, save my lower back and enable me to run faster. This, of course is a product of my wife's approval as I would have not spent that amount of money on a bike if: 1. It wasn't necessary to take my game to the next level, 2. Had the resources laying around, 3. Had my wife's approval, 4. well.. you can think of something. So the new bike is the pictured Specialized Epic Comp Carbon 29er. I have already fallen in love with it and can't wait to first race with it on a back-to-back weekend down in Alabama and Tennessee starting May 18. Big things are in the making! Thanks to Epic Sports for their continuing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment