Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dear readers!

Qualifying for the Xterra World Championships this year was one of my best moments in 2012.
After a taking 7 months off from running and biking in late 2011 and early 2012 I had my knee surgery in February and my long and slow recovery started. It didn't take long until I won my first race at a 10k event in mid April but that was only the start. I raced through the summer and the fall, traveling endless miles in the US and abroad and experiencing even more!
However this all came at a cost.
I feel really fortunate to have Epic Sports behind me whose team has been extremely supportive! I would like to thank the students, my fellow coworkers and supervisors at United Tribes Technical College for helping me through the summer, talking me into races that otherwise I would have missed if I had less supportive team surrounding me. I manage to work 40+ hours a week while running with my cross country team, swimming and instructing spin classes help me with my own training.

Triathlon is gaining popularity not only in the US but in North Dakota and in Bismarck as well. I am proud to be part of this movement and my goal is further educate people for the importance of regular physical activity!

If you believe that you and/or your business may have similar goals feel free to contact me and I will help you getting your name out there! All I am asking in favor is a little help, financial or of any kind that help me keep going and support me through the next years!



No comments:

Post a Comment