Friday, October 12, 2012

XTERRA World Champs' GPS Tracking

What does gps tracking means?

You will be able to follow me on a map while I bike and run the course in Maui!
I just signed up for this service ($50) that was offered to only 50 participants this year.. There will be about 700 of us toing the line!

You can either download the iPhone or iPad application to your phone or iPad or go to the www.xterralive.com website and follow me by clicking on or next to my name! ... only on raceday, of course.. (October 28, 2012)

The gps will start moving as soon as come out of the water as we are not allowed to swim with the device.
I belive this will add some to your excitement, too, to see me on a map!

Also, there will be cameras placed along the course and when you see me approaching the camera (they are pictured on the camera you will likely see me showing a

Mahalo,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment