Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bruised rib

Since I have had that accident at Sleepy Hollow I haven't ran and biked only a little. Swimming was like torture. The x-ray on Monday showed no cracks but the intercoastal muscles and/or cartilage must have been damaged. I will try to swim on Wednesday morning as for the first time in a few days I finally felt some improvement. It was still hurting all day today but not as bad as Monday or the days before.
XTERRA USA's is in the plans now and I'm excited to see how I can handle all that bouncing on my hardtail bike.. I don't have any serious expectations with this race, I know I will suck in the swimming and will be far behind the competition on the bike. Running will be about catching up and hopefully I will be able to make up some ground on those abled-bodied one.. haha
I will write soon, hopefully already from Ogden, UT!

No comments:

Post a Comment