Saturday, August 11, 2012

XTERRA Mexico best moments..

I have some stories I feel I need to share with ya'll. You might find them funny or interesting.. I loved them!
After the race Anna's dream had finally come true. We went to eat pizza! So we walk in this restaurant, there was no one in there but a guy in his early twenties and another young kid around 8 years of age. With our broken Spanish we point at the items on the menu and order our Xtra Large Hawaiian styles pizza. I also order a beer. Una Negra Modela pr favor. The guy takes the order. Of course, no ID needed for the beer. He walks back behind the counter then I see this about 8 year old boy run out the restaurant and not even a minute later he was back. Holding my Negra Modelo that he places  down on the table in front of me. If I wasn't from Hungary and actually lived to see something like this I would had been shocked. It was just funny. It brought back good memories from my child hood. So after finishing my first beer I order another one. Una mas cerveza por favor- I say. The boy runs out again and back in within seconds like he was racing. Apparently they had no beer in their restaurant and he was sent by his older brother?? to get the beer from the liquor store just next door. At only a $1 per bottle I had no problem with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment